blog post 5.0

 Deandra Greenidge  


 


1. Yes, I feel that my blog meets all the requirements. Although I feel that my blog meets all the requirements there are still some areas that I could work on. For instance, I feel like I can go more into depth when providing Information. 


2. The most stressful assignments can sometimes be the research project, because I feel like I have all this information, but sometimes I just don't know how to put it all together and it gets frustrating because I feel like I repeat myself more than I would like to. 


3. Yes, I feel that I am putting my best effort into the assignments and the blog post. especially when it comes to the blog post because I really researched the islands and try to get to know everything about them as if I came from there. 


4. Yes, I review and revise my blog so, I can check the grammar mechanics and readability so that it is easy flowing for the reader. 


5. although writing on a public blog can be seen as embarrassing or risky for some. I do not find myself embarrassed because I am proud of the work that I do enjoy writing about countries that I have chosen. 


6. I would like for us to discuss in class how I can make my blog better for the readers and viewers. 

 


7.  I have learned that there are so many blogs in the world and that the number of blogs increase daily basis. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saint Lucia 4.0

introduction to research paper blog post 10

Blog post 3